1. Have a burning desire for change and dare to have a dream.
2. Write your dream down on a piece of paper with a pen.
3. Draw what your life would look like if you already accomplished your dream, and what you would gain, on another piece of paper.
4. Read aloud what you wrote in pen every day at least once (less than a minute out of your 1,440 provided minutes every day.)
5. When you feel like giving up, look at your drawing. If your goal relates to avoiding certain foods, say “I can have it, but I don’t want it.”
6. Know that if your dreams were easy to accomplish, then everyone would do it. But they aren’t. Because you are not the average person. You are special. People will try to bring you down to their level to make themselves feel better. Don’t let anyone stay in your way. You need to be blind in order to be focused. Remember to follow your heart and never give up, because a river doesn’t carve its path after one, two, ten, twenty, fifty, or even a hundred attempts. A river leads by example. A river will do anything that is necessary to accomplish its dreams, despite the rocks, waves, and obstacles in its path. Your heart is your most valuable possession, and it will always be there for you. Know that everything will connect in the end, so you can avoid traveling down the well worn path and have faith in your own special journey. Go get it!